Monday, May 24, 2010

It begins

Today I have decided to embarque on a new adventure. I am going to try to read all the books in the stacks of my local library. I am starting off with the Jonesborough Library. It is what I consider a "boutique" library. A little smaller but the information is easier to find and usually more current. Plus, its local. :-)

I am starting with the non-fiction section. I am not doing the oversized or spanish books or the books for those taking literacy classes. May at the end of the experiment I will go back to those.

The first book is Consulting: the business that gerenates mega dollars and puts you in control of your finacial future. I hope it goes well. I have been wanting to do this for a while and what better time that when I am begining my summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment