Monday, July 18, 2011

Back again

Chapter 13 introduces us to Drake of the famed Drake equation. ( I even heard of it on the Big Bang Theory) It was pretty interested and mentions that they did hear some noise from a star that may have been from ET but it couldn't be confirmed because they also heard it with another instrument which meant it could have been a man made noise.

Glad I am back to reading these books. I hope this helps me complete my project.  Like Winston Churchill said "Never, Never give up"

Oh yeah, one really neat thing is that while I was visiting my brother in Blue Ridge, I watched the movie Horton Hears a Who and it seemed appropriate.  Horton is the only one that can hear the whos. Kind of like these scientist trying to hear alien life. Only they can hear it, but will people believe them. Don't know if that was Dr. Seuss' intention but thought the correlation was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment